New Member consideration
- Potential JRCC member must be a current AMA member.
- Potential JRCC member must attend at least one meeting (Allowances will be made on a case by case basis).
- Dues will be paid in advance of any flying privileges.
- Must meet a board member/flight instructor at the field or other to discuss club rules, bylaws, identify "No Fly" zones and discuss all safety rules and emergency contacts.
- Member will be required to demonstrate one flight to show proficiency and aircraft airworthiness.
- New member will be on a one year probationary period; unsafe flying, disobeying safety/field rules or other personal conflicts will be addressed and may be subject to removal from the club.
Note: By submitting this form you do not become a member of Joliet Radio Control Club. This form is an application for membership.